Thursday, December 3, 2015

Laundry Adventures !!

I am SO Excited about my New Laundry sorter set up !!

Yep ! You can rightly guess the quality of my life that I'm excited about sorting laundry !!!

When you're young, you think you're going to hire someone to do the laundry, housework, cooking, etc.  Well, life doesn't work out that way for most of us !!

I've seen these laundry sorters around. You know, tucked into basements in the dark and mumbling to themselves ! I wasn't moved.

Pretty nifty down there with it's laundry buddies


THEN, the epiphany moment 3 months ago when I realized just exactly how handy a laundry sorter is.

I'm a big fan of doing a load of laundry every day. (sometimes 2 or more) After almost 25 years of family laundry and I just now realized how many times I've RESORTED laundry when I've washed a load of clothes.

You know, the hamper is stuffed and you sort out a load of whites. Next day sort out a load of darks. Next day someone has dumped more laundery into the hamper so you sort through all of that, some of it resorted for the 3rd time.

Sometimes I am that slow on the uptake. I know ! It's embarrassing !!!

Now, I have my very own laundry sorting system !!  I try not to think about the years of constantly resorting laundry..... it's too depressing and I work on finding the up.


With posted instructions for the sorting impaired !
So let go of old laundry disappointments and bring in a new order of organization and efficiency !!

No comments:

Post a Comment