Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Alexander Hamilton -The Musical


  

Thanks to my dear daughter Rose, I have been introduced to the musical Alexander Hamilton.  

My very first thought about a musical about a "founding father" was BORING !!! However my daughter kept telling me how exciting this musical is.  

She sent me a link to an interview.....

I finally got around to watching it and was instantly, completely and totally hooked !!


 
Image result for alexander hamilton musical
Alexander Hamilton

Image result for alexander hamilton musical
Lin-Manuel Miranda

Two men with a vision. 

Lin-Manuel Miranda says hip-hop music is the music of the revolution and he's right !

Here is the YouTube link to the music for those of us who are not lucky enough to see this in person.


I've been listening to this music every day ! 

Here is another great YouTube interview 


Bottom line, I'm waiting for Alexander Hamilton to go on tour  !!

Image result for alexander hamilton musical interview
Cast - photo by npr.com

Image result for alexander hamilton musical
Cast - photo by npr.com
 
 

2 comments: