Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Doll House Sitting Room Update

January 28, 2018

Have some fun things going on with the sitting room for Poppy !!  I was able to buy a bookcase that I'm eventually going to fill up with fiber, yarn and craft books.

I have  her set up with her own knitting project !! Squeee !!! That tiny scarf was so much fun to knit  !!

And.... her little crocheted Valentine's rug !!!  She is a crafty little miss 💖


The bookcase won't be bare for long

I crocheted several heart doilies to see what would fit for her house and the others will be gifted.
There are 2 designs and they are in my Ravelry projects, Poppy's rug is Hearts Doily and the other pattern is Heart's Desire

Poppy wants to keep them all !!





Previous Doll House Sitting Room Post
Next Doll House Sitting Room Post



No comments:

Post a Comment