Thursday, January 25, 2018

Japanese Knot Bag

I've always wanted to make a Japanese Knot Bag (JKB) and FINALLY I got around to it at the Winter Holidays 2017.  I had some left over Christmas fabric and went at it. Turned out pretty good for  first time. Sorry no photo

Now I've got bag number 2 going here, just to see if I can do it again. 

Getting started
There is a wonderful little quilt fabric store in Mnt Vernon, Iowa that I just love !! It's called Hellios Stitches N Stuff and they have the coolest fabrics in all kinds of bright colors.  I was lucky and caught their end of the year sale !! And also bought some fabrics that were not on sale !! ;-)

Got them cut out right sides the first time !!
Done !!!  This second bag went together alot easier than the first one !  I have a friend sending me some fabric to make her one and she is paying me in wool fiber to spin !!!  Yes !!!



Next bag I want to see if I can get a flat bottom JKB like another friend sewed up !


No comments:

Post a Comment