Monday, January 15, 2018

Frank Williams Turkish Spindle !!

It arrived !!! Woohoo !!!!

I've been wanting to get a Turkish drop spindle for ages and finally worked it into my Christmas money this year !!

It's made by Frank Williams who lives in Australia !!  I like that he uses alot of native Australian woods.  This is the second spindle I've bought from him.  My first one was a Saturn Tibetan support spindle.  I bought both spindles from his Etsy shop - FWAussieSpindles
 
The Turkish spindle is just beautiful !! The arms are crafted from a beautiful piece of Goncalo Alves and has a West Australian Jarrah shaft. All hand finished with wax polish. Sigh..... so gorgeous !!

 A little sample of Liz Green Arts alpaca roving !!! Yum !!!



and it spins like a dream !!!

My lovely Dachshund Bag !! 💖






No comments:

Post a Comment