Sunday, April 8, 2012

Work in Progress Challenge

Finding the Up ! It will make me feel good to get some old crochet projects finished so I don't have to look at them and feel guilty or harried !!

In one of my Ravelry groups, I joined the challenge of no new crochet projects for April. I'm only supposed to work on crochet projects I've had hanging around the house, unfinished.

I don't have am many of them as I thought ! that was nice to find out. However, some of them have been hanging around since last summer and and fall. I really want to get them done.

They are:
Kyo Backpack - January 2011
Spirited Away Duck - April 2011
Freeform Blanket - August 2011
Cat Toy Belt - October 2011
Cat Ears Wig - November 2011
Checkered Tote - March 2012
NatCroMo FF CAL - March 2012

However, that blanket, don't think I'll get it done this month, but I want to get a big chunk of it finished

Oops, I do have a few new projects that I have to start because I'd planned to start them before I found out about the WIP challenge, (a baby hat and a bunny !) but those will be the only new ones this month.

Wish me luck !

No comments:

Post a Comment