Sunday, April 29, 2012

April WIP Challange - Final Update

Today is the last day of April and my WIP challenge is drawing to a close. I didn't get everything finished that I wanted to, but all in all was good to get some of them out of my hair. I've got 3 more left. Two for sure I'll finish up in May and my Garden Blanket, I hope to be done with in time for the State Fair this summer.

Kyo Backpack - January 2011
Not Done - This is part of my Costume for Anime Iowa this summer. Good that I got it out and am working on it. Will finish this by the end of May.


Spirited Away Duck - April 2011
Done !! So cute !!


Flower Garden Blanket - August 2011
Not Done - Still a lot of work to do on it, but achieved my goal of getting it sorted out. Now I can work on it and hopefully get it done in time to enter in the State Fair this summer

Cat-Toy Belt - October 2011
Done ! This is also part of the same costume for Anime Iowa this summer.



Cat-Ears Wig - November 2011
Not Done - I didn't even get to it. :-(  But my goal is to get it finished by the end of  May !

Checkered Tote - March 2012
Done !!  Did this as a part of a CAL for the Friendship Crochet Club !

NatCroMo FF CAL - March 2012
Done !!!  Yea !!! I love how this turned out !

No comments:

Post a Comment